March 25, 2014

Fiesta madness in full swing...first WEBB. Then CORNYATION

This is my second time joining this crazy zany event and from my past experience
I'm in for a incredible three day journey into the under belly of the gay drag scene 
Colliding with the creatives of this diverse community to create an unforgettable 
Experience of high camp and low brow.
It takes part at the Charline MCCombs theater for three nights, two shows a night
This year King Anchovy XLIX Steve Newman & Queen Anchovy I Jody Newman Reign for the court of Festive Fetes and Frivolous Faux Pas'
VIVA FIESTA 2014!






No comments:

JIVE REFRIED:D.I.Y.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Designer based in Texas. Creating One-of-a-kind Originals. Reclaiming textures and recycling Fabrics, I envision uses for discarded culture. I POP them into a new recycled life. I am a Painter, a colorist, a mobile D.J., A writer, a performance artist, a comedian, a boutique owner, an uncle,and a friend to few. How I see life through my words and pictures. Profess..or.....