November 20, 2013

Sound vision | Tracks & Bands for the 2nd week of November 2013

" I lost a confidante and lover now....I guess I found you out"
My top play this week , from rotations , comments and feedback
The honor goes to Sir Sly - Found you out.
Followed by these gems that are currently vying for space on the spectrum of sound
I call Agosto Radio. 
Inspired by what I love
Enjoy.
In no order 

We are twin-the way that we touch
Youngblood Hawke-we come running
Polica-Tiff
San Cisco-Beach
Leisure Society-Fight 4 everyone
Haim -Don't save me
Kings of Leon- Wait 4 me
US- Movement
MO-Dark night
Wildcat!Wildcat!-Garden Greys
Summer camp - Fresh
Citizens- True romance
Active Child-She cut me
Kisses-Air conditioning 
Blood diamonds-Ritual
Oh Land!-Pyro / my boxer
Tennis- mean streets
Santigold- shooting arrows
Broken bells- Holding on for life
Cut copy - we are explorers 
Brentonlabs-envy
Dark side USA -paper trails
Lower dens-non-grata

Follow me on hype machine. 
Go to my website and find my link 

www.agostocuellar.com



No comments:

JIVE REFRIED:D.I.Y.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Designer based in Texas. Creating One-of-a-kind Originals. Reclaiming textures and recycling Fabrics, I envision uses for discarded culture. I POP them into a new recycled life. I am a Painter, a colorist, a mobile D.J., A writer, a performance artist, a comedian, a boutique owner, an uncle,and a friend to few. How I see life through my words and pictures. Profess..or.....