September 25, 2013

New Goodwill Store opening

Hello ,
Just got the event email for the grand opening of the latest Goodwill store, located At 1604 and Bulverde. So,all the official Goodwill San Antonio area bloggers are getting the opportunity to be the first to step foot at the new space, we are encouraged to ask questions, snap images and show our readers our fantastic time we are having doing what we love ....vintage hunting and fabric textile collecting ..projects and more projects, ten years ago projects and then we find more items to include in our projects! 
GOODWILL  makes it easy to help others get work and allows me to express my ideas and creativity at a cost that allows me to create "work" for my entrepreneur , finding the components to create and construct art and artifacts from others recycled imprint...I choose to leave less of my footsteps..since GOD has carried me most of the way!


No comments:

JIVE REFRIED:D.I.Y.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Designer based in Texas. Creating One-of-a-kind Originals. Reclaiming textures and recycling Fabrics, I envision uses for discarded culture. I POP them into a new recycled life. I am a Painter, a colorist, a mobile D.J., A writer, a performance artist, a comedian, a boutique owner, an uncle,and a friend to few. How I see life through my words and pictures. Profess..or.....