June 24, 2013

Fashion Night Out : SOUTH

Handling the production values of our next event, along with Sarah Castillo and Maria D. Garza. A fundraiser called "Fashion Night Out:SOUTH", this Saturday at Gallista Gallery in the SloFlo district of south San Antonio. Raising awareness of local design talent thru fashion..and finding funds to support our big show during Fashion Week:San Antonio in October, Friends and supporters have contributed artwork to be raffled that evening, So thanks to all the many artists who have contributed to this event. Much Love & Respect.

This is the final push week and going to get hectic ...no doubt..thou LOVE WHAT I DO!

No comments:

JIVE REFRIED:D.I.Y.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Designer based in Texas. Creating One-of-a-kind Originals. Reclaiming textures and recycling Fabrics, I envision uses for discarded culture. I POP them into a new recycled life. I am a Painter, a colorist, a mobile D.J., A writer, a performance artist, a comedian, a boutique owner, an uncle,and a friend to few. How I see life through my words and pictures. Profess..or.....