June 19, 2013

Center City Show . May 28th 2013.

Held this past May in downtown San Antonio, at 201 W. Commerce, at the historic KRESS building across. From City Hall
The Center City Open House #1 was a huge success with over 300 people counted, bringing together artists Rex Hausmann, David Almaguer, & Kyle Martin.
Dance performance by: Ballet San Antonio
Fashion performance by : Agosto Cuellar
In partnership with The City of San Antonio, Department for Culture & Creative Development(CCDO),The Center City Development Office(CCDO),B-Y Properties, Office of Historic Preservation, Downtown Tuesdays and Goodwill San Antonio.
I was brought on through the DCCD to create a fashion element into the event, I was partnered up with Goodwill SA as a resource to select some fun fine garments from their store on De Zavala , there. I meet Cyndi, who helped me as
I whirlwind through the store and picked out what I Needed to get this look on track..

In these images from that night, four of my models are photographed for Sarah Brooke Lyons photo project 1005 FACES.
"Re-imagining the face of San Antonio as a Cosmopolitan epicenter of interesting people looking to create an awesome place to live" Congrats Sarah!

Great news to report I am now an OFFICIAL GOODWILL SAN ANTONIO BLOGGER. 2013
hunting Goodwill stores finding the goods and sharing the adventure, re-up-cycle , rediscover & refresh.
Thrift store style=original unique one-of.








No comments:

JIVE REFRIED:D.I.Y.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Designer based in Texas. Creating One-of-a-kind Originals. Reclaiming textures and recycling Fabrics, I envision uses for discarded culture. I POP them into a new recycled life. I am a Painter, a colorist, a mobile D.J., A writer, a performance artist, a comedian, a boutique owner, an uncle,and a friend to few. How I see life through my words and pictures. Profess..or.....