January 27, 2012

Thursday

at the bar...SALUTE, tonight we had Dj Plata and the Jazz Poets with the Talk featuring Eduardo Garza.
did decent and got to see the guitar player with the shirt that is always too short and he shows off his golden pubic trail to his crotch,,,yes these things happen and i am here to witness  and take images, let's see what next week brings in the form of free prose and very organic/ dressing
"let them eat cake" I am creating a new collection
"the court of never ending endings" dressing the king?
here at this blog-na
I am starting to design my major show for 2012...my S/S collection for 2013 with  with layers of color and pattern, long and short skirts, bulky and burro K...i will start sharing small details starting soon....

No comments:

JIVE REFRIED:D.I.Y.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Designer based in Texas. Creating One-of-a-kind Originals. Reclaiming textures and recycling Fabrics, I envision uses for discarded culture. I POP them into a new recycled life. I am a Painter, a colorist, a mobile D.J., A writer, a performance artist, a comedian, a boutique owner, an uncle,and a friend to few. How I see life through my words and pictures. Profess..or.....