September 12, 2011

otra mimosa babosa

yesterday so such a beautiful day , my daytime gig, music curator of new indie music, was in full effect.
the response was incredible, people/patrons were digging the sounds and all the new music.
to make the afternoon extra special , the mimosas were never-ending, the atmosphere was perfect outdoors
.
Got to hang out with M. bailey and he is providing some beats for me for my runway show in OCTOBER
 it's fashion week, the first week of next month and the show I produce "Runway en La Calle" is set to roll-out
when people find out I am a designer (especially straight guys) They always ask if I need dressers to help the girls in and out of their clothes, well last night I got a new one , this young dude asked me if I needed a
"boobie tester" haha silly boys.
I got to meet Lupez, is thatt really a first name, let me check facebook

No comments:

JIVE REFRIED:D.I.Y.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Designer based in Texas. Creating One-of-a-kind Originals. Reclaiming textures and recycling Fabrics, I envision uses for discarded culture. I POP them into a new recycled life. I am a Painter, a colorist, a mobile D.J., A writer, a performance artist, a comedian, a boutique owner, an uncle,and a friend to few. How I see life through my words and pictures. Profess..or.....