February 16, 2010

Met Cynthia Nixon from "Sex in the City''

Wow , I am still a bit overwelmed, Cynthia Nixon came into my boutique today with her partner Christine
and her kids Samantha 12, and Charles 6,. They were very plesant and nice, and I did not recognize her until she gave me her credit card. She was purchasing an original garment from my 2006 summer collection
A pink shiny tulip skirt with ethnic waistband. She also bought a pair of rayon jumpers from Bob Mackie
and white jeans embroidered with ethnic rope. All for her daughter..I am still shocked she love my skirt!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

Anonymous said...

No matter what others say, I think it is still interesting and useful maybe necessary to improve some minor things

JIVE REFRIED:D.I.Y.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Designer based in Texas. Creating One-of-a-kind Originals. Reclaiming textures and recycling Fabrics, I envision uses for discarded culture. I POP them into a new recycled life. I am a Painter, a colorist, a mobile D.J., A writer, a performance artist, a comedian, a boutique owner, an uncle,and a friend to few. How I see life through my words and pictures. Profess..or.....