December 16, 2009

GIGS

Playing at The Friendly Spot this Friday for a law firm Christmas party..It could be fun, only that it starts at 4:30 in the afternoon and well being a dj for so many years, time of day is a big part of the mode people are in..hopefully it is open bar and we all get along.
Then Sunday I have the Sandra Cisneros Birthday Bash @ LUNA to celebrate her 55th, this is also a benefit for her foundation. Dear Sandra has selected music of all genres from the last 55 years of  popular
music and my task is to play those memories for her guests and it is going to be a blast..I am the closing act , I think my set starts at 10pm. whew....
then Monday night we have the official kick-off party for Una Noche de La Gloria 2010, AT Giovanni's
on Brazos and Guadalupe, this night I can chill and have a great time...let's do it again



No comments:

JIVE REFRIED:D.I.Y.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Designer based in Texas. Creating One-of-a-kind Originals. Reclaiming textures and recycling Fabrics, I envision uses for discarded culture. I POP them into a new recycled life. I am a Painter, a colorist, a mobile D.J., A writer, a performance artist, a comedian, a boutique owner, an uncle,and a friend to few. How I see life through my words and pictures. Profess..or.....