April 3, 2008

Release: Project Runway

To protect the confidental nature of this project , I have been asked by the producers of Project Runway, to refrain from dicussing what has taken place over the last few days.
As excited as I am to share details, I have been instructed to maintain distance and privacy for the duration of this stage of the process.
While I do appreciate all the support you have given, I must strictly abide by this rule or risk disqualification.
I'd like to express my sincere gratitude for your continued support and understanding during this sensitive time frame

Sincerely,
Agosto Cuellar

No comments:

JIVE REFRIED:D.I.Y.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Designer based in Texas. Creating One-of-a-kind Originals. Reclaiming textures and recycling Fabrics, I envision uses for discarded culture. I POP them into a new recycled life. I am a Painter, a colorist, a mobile D.J., A writer, a performance artist, a comedian, a boutique owner, an uncle,and a friend to few. How I see life through my words and pictures. Profess..or.....