March 9, 2008

j.r. loves SXSW

SXSW Interactive in Austin in full swing this weekend, and San Antonio is also ready for the over flow that is SXSW. Some incredible music acts including my current fave, Liam Finn, will be rocking Austin. RoadTrip!!!, we are only less than an hour from the Music mecca in Texas.
This site blogger.com sent us a invite to their SXSW party tonight at Club Deville on Red River,
promising goodies, swag and free booze, oh yeah, and of course live music. Today i send this post card, tommorrow is another day.

No comments:

JIVE REFRIED:D.I.Y.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Designer based in Texas. Creating One-of-a-kind Originals. Reclaiming textures and recycling Fabrics, I envision uses for discarded culture. I POP them into a new recycled life. I am a Painter, a colorist, a mobile D.J., A writer, a performance artist, a comedian, a boutique owner, an uncle,and a friend to few. How I see life through my words and pictures. Profess..or.....