March 4, 2008

First Friday on the ARTery


Only a few days away and the movement of first friday is being felt as a tremor, As we approach the second show with Capsule art space,the next exhibit, a collaboration with the Loft 120. Anticipation builds as Troy edits and reimagines the video footage of his own" delicate biological blossoms" and my footage of a performance piece I did with Phillip Avila, circa 1995, titled: Mixteca.

Delicate Biological Blossoms, also features original music from Steven Darby of the LABKIDS, this exhibit is also part of LUMANARIA (lumanariasa.com) , Arts night in San Antonio, March 15th, all day downtown and city-wide.

the video installation opens First Friday and runs through Luminaria and I am curious as to the reaction this piece of work attracts, It will be most interesting.

No comments:

JIVE REFRIED:D.I.Y.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Designer based in Texas. Creating One-of-a-kind Originals. Reclaiming textures and recycling Fabrics, I envision uses for discarded culture. I POP them into a new recycled life. I am a Painter, a colorist, a mobile D.J., A writer, a performance artist, a comedian, a boutique owner, an uncle,and a friend to few. How I see life through my words and pictures. Profess..or.....