October 28, 2014

Official FWSA 2014

Happy to announce I'm officially on board as one of the new hosts of StyleLushTV.com
Along with Founder, Burgundy Woods, official Host, who this year is the official online correspondent for 
Fashion Week San Antonio 2014 November 1st-7th 
We will be covering all things fashion Happening in San Antonio during #FWSA 

Goodwill San Antonio will be hosting a 
"Thrift and Mingle" event at their downtown location on Commerce street.
Open to the Fashion Public who will be right across the street at the Texas A&M facilities in Market Square. November 5th, 4-6pm 
I will be presenting a small collection of reUPed garments using clothes from GodwillSA 
Please come join the fashionistas in our lovely gorgeous trending city ... I LOVE SAN ANTONIO
LET IT BECOME!!!



No comments:

JIVE REFRIED:D.I.Y.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Designer based in Texas. Creating One-of-a-kind Originals. Reclaiming textures and recycling Fabrics, I envision uses for discarded culture. I POP them into a new recycled life. I am a Painter, a colorist, a mobile D.J., A writer, a performance artist, a comedian, a boutique owner, an uncle,and a friend to few. How I see life through my words and pictures. Profess..or.....