May 27, 2014

The Brick MarketPlace. In pictures.

Vintage.art.goods.unique.fun.french.

Great market  with Bryson Brooks, Franco Mondini-Ruiz, Elizabeth Ciarfeo, yaya's and more.
With DJ Armando playing French jazzy favorites for the patrons who are being served
Champagne , wine and beer ...not all at once
Raw and real these images are not edited at all.
Love the space ...soon to be a dance bar.  Yes, as I was packing up a 7 year resident of blue star
Stopped by to ask how the market went , also to voice her concern of the bar or disco as she called
It that was opening up...she stated it was the 8th liquor license in 11 months for the the complex
Wow.....they find find vomit every weekend,,all around there spaces.....yuck..people be well.
Franco's work.
Bryson Brooks












1 comment:

JIVE REFRIED:D.I.Y.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Designer based in Texas. Creating One-of-a-kind Originals. Reclaiming textures and recycling Fabrics, I envision uses for discarded culture. I POP them into a new recycled life. I am a Painter, a colorist, a mobile D.J., A writer, a performance artist, a comedian, a boutique owner, an uncle,and a friend to few. How I see life through my words and pictures. Profess..or.....