September 9, 2013

Gear up

With only less than FIVE WEEKS away from the fashion show roe my 2014 summer collection...I am starting to stress out..slightly and as I continue to work on the collection ,it seems that it only increases so that said....you are less likely to see apostrophe from me in that time span. I intend to tweet and capture images, though right now it is mainly the inspirational stuff that reaches the social sites, so for my blog readers ...You get the images in raw form and unedited , so to find the best content and search detail.  My sewing machine is on! 

No comments:

JIVE REFRIED:D.I.Y.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Designer based in Texas. Creating One-of-a-kind Originals. Reclaiming textures and recycling Fabrics, I envision uses for discarded culture. I POP them into a new recycled life. I am a Painter, a colorist, a mobile D.J., A writer, a performance artist, a comedian, a boutique owner, an uncle,and a friend to few. How I see life through my words and pictures. Profess..or.....