July 1, 2013

Houston for days......

This has been two weeks of madness and fun, work and work....last week I was in Houston with my artist friend Adriana Garcia, who won a nation wide contest for her mural, from Jose Cuervo and her final destination for the work was Houston, I drove the u-haul! We met some talented artists and people. Then it was back to San Antonio, to host our annual fundraiser for Una noche de fashionistas,in October held during Fashion Week SA,the show was at Gallista gallery in south town arts district. Great event with some incredible sponsors

On a side note., I am really excited to be blogging for the Goodwill, hunting and collecting, I plan on styling inexpensive complete looks for men and women with garments and accessories I find at the Goodwill , plus in the process discover garments & hardware that can be up/cycled into contemporary fashions through before and after tutorials. So ....join me as I embark on a new adventure that brings a lot of joy to my heart! Curator & Thrifter.

















No comments:

JIVE REFRIED:D.I.Y.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Designer based in Texas. Creating One-of-a-kind Originals. Reclaiming textures and recycling Fabrics, I envision uses for discarded culture. I POP them into a new recycled life. I am a Painter, a colorist, a mobile D.J., A writer, a performance artist, a comedian, a boutique owner, an uncle,and a friend to few. How I see life through my words and pictures. Profess..or.....