May 9, 2013

Agosto radio Playlist top 30

30.Ms-Mr. Bones
29.Empire of the Sun-Alive
28.Har Mar Superstar-Lady you shot me
27.Misun-Battlefields
26.Classixx-Hold On
25.Youth Lagoon-Dropla
24.Telekinesis-Ghosts & Creatures
23.London Grammar-Wasting my time
22.Young Galaxy-Pretty boy
21.Mo-Pilgrim
20.Generationals-Trust
19.Sir Sly-Gold
18.Mac DeMarco-Freaking out the neighborhood
17.Still Corners-Berlin lovers
16.Empress of...-Hat Trick
15.Daft Punk-
14.RAC-Hollywood
13.Tegan & Sara-Closer/I'm not your hero
12.Purity Ring-Grammy
11.Leagues-Spotlight
10.Lana Del Rey-Summer time sadness
9.Carousel-Stay awake
8.Kisses-Huddle
7.Haim-Forever
6.Haerts-wings
5.Active child-Evening ceremony
4.Wildcat! Wildcat! - Mr. Quiche
3.SOHN-The Wheel
2.Rhye-Open
1.Gems-All I Ever

This my list complied from my nights of DJing at different spotsa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A similar detail holds genuine as you improve exercise levels.


My web site :: www.getfitnstrong.com

JIVE REFRIED:D.I.Y.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Designer based in Texas. Creating One-of-a-kind Originals. Reclaiming textures and recycling Fabrics, I envision uses for discarded culture. I POP them into a new recycled life. I am a Painter, a colorist, a mobile D.J., A writer, a performance artist, a comedian, a boutique owner, an uncle,and a friend to few. How I see life through my words and pictures. Profess..or.....