June 9, 2012

QUEERS.PRESENTE!

Today i have an opening in the group show "!QUEERS, PRESENTE" at the Esperanza Peace and Justice center , this is an exhibition of both new and historic work by Lesbian,Gay,Bisexual,Transgender and Queer artists whose works have been part of the Esperanza's roster of social justice art exhibits dating back to 1988. I had my first show at this center in 1990...Come see my painting from 1995  "Hecho en America:  Self-portrait; A Cultural puzzle" . *above image culled from my archives copyright AGOSTO CUELLAR

No comments:

JIVE REFRIED:D.I.Y.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Designer based in Texas. Creating One-of-a-kind Originals. Reclaiming textures and recycling Fabrics, I envision uses for discarded culture. I POP them into a new recycled life. I am a Painter, a colorist, a mobile D.J., A writer, a performance artist, a comedian, a boutique owner, an uncle,and a friend to few. How I see life through my words and pictures. Profess..or.....