March 22, 2010

una noche of fittings

keeping it "rasquache" here in San Anto. drinking my chamomile tea, creamy custard & blushing apple candle
 scent fills the room.Zee tries to exit the second story window via the ledge as VIA zooms by rushing riders home on this calle alamo , this roads leads to the cradle of liberty. the daughters that won't let us be...
..i love you so.....rebel,rebel....
Just in a few days, A small preview of "curiosities". my a/f  2010 collection will makes it's debut at  MOSAIC. an Art explosion to close CAM San Antonio 2010. This event is a benefit for SMARTS and takes place at 1906 S. Flores March 26. Okay so things got strange last week but i  Did  manage to do the fittings last week and all three girls look fiercet. and now below is a sketch for one of the garments in the show. Enshoy shoy...

No comments:

JIVE REFRIED:D.I.Y.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Designer based in Texas. Creating One-of-a-kind Originals. Reclaiming textures and recycling Fabrics, I envision uses for discarded culture. I POP them into a new recycled life. I am a Painter, a colorist, a mobile D.J., A writer, a performance artist, a comedian, a boutique owner, an uncle,and a friend to few. How I see life through my words and pictures. Profess..or.....