September 27, 2009

Upcoming: S.A.S.S 2010.

Our photo series, s.a.s.s: street styles of san antonio here at the diy/jiverefried is coming back in 2010. Using guest photographers to capture statements in fashion during the first friday event every month in SouthTown. Also Guest "style spotters" on the street combing through the hundreds of artistas & fashionitas on calle alamo.
Join us as we capture images from the street.
So in this next installment of S.A.S.S, the 2010 edition, the jive refried will be selecting the first
"Miss Sassy" award, honoring a local trendsetter who inspires others through fashion and style.
We are accepting nominations.

No comments:

JIVE REFRIED:D.I.Y.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Designer based in Texas. Creating One-of-a-kind Originals. Reclaiming textures and recycling Fabrics, I envision uses for discarded culture. I POP them into a new recycled life. I am a Painter, a colorist, a mobile D.J., A writer, a performance artist, a comedian, a boutique owner, an uncle,and a friend to few. How I see life through my words and pictures. Profess..or.....