September 2, 2009

no new updates


Okay so that's not really true, Much going on, currently with Fashion week, less than 40 days away. With me producing two shows back-to-back, things are a bit disconnected ,though it is getting better with my asst. Mari Salinas providing day to day updates and follow-ups, i send her props as she is also one of the featured designers for La Gloria:Guadalupe street runway fashion show.
On 10.10.09 in the west side of San Anto in front of the historic Guadalupe Theater.
Art of Fashion is set for 10.09.09 @ bLUE sTAR ART sPACE.
wE HAVE several photographers involved who will be sharing images of the entire runway shows
visit back soon..
the diy Guy..

No comments:

JIVE REFRIED:D.I.Y.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Designer based in Texas. Creating One-of-a-kind Originals. Reclaiming textures and recycling Fabrics, I envision uses for discarded culture. I POP them into a new recycled life. I am a Painter, a colorist, a mobile D.J., A writer, a performance artist, a comedian, a boutique owner, an uncle,and a friend to few. How I see life through my words and pictures. Profess..or.....