August 16, 2008

I was on the Chicas Project Today, On Mun2.





























The girls Yasmin and Crash were in town during Fiesta and filmed a segment with me helping
them find the right outfit for Cornyation, the girls were so much fun to work with and in the end they looked Stunning! I am also posting some behind the scenes images working with director Jim Mendiola, Faith Radle, John McBurney on hair and make-up, plus my personal assitant Mari, who did an amazing job with Crash and Yasmin, you can catch her as well in her national T.V.debut. sidenote: MUN2 is just not in spanish. so I think the next airing of it is This Sunday,
It's a bummer I don't have aTV but Jim did say he would get me a copy of the segment
How exciting!







Looking forward to seeing the CHICAS, come Fiesta 2009.

3 comments:

buying penny stock said...

well its nice to know that you have great hits here.

pcso lotto results said...

I'm thankful with your blog it is very useful to me.

Anonymous said...

ups sorry delete plz [url=http://duhum.com].[/url]

JIVE REFRIED:D.I.Y.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Designer based in Texas. Creating One-of-a-kind Originals. Reclaiming textures and recycling Fabrics, I envision uses for discarded culture. I POP them into a new recycled life. I am a Painter, a colorist, a mobile D.J., A writer, a performance artist, a comedian, a boutique owner, an uncle,and a friend to few. How I see life through my words and pictures. Profess..or.....