August 2, 2008

First Friday: Images of Fashion

once again another First Friday came and the fashionistas were in swing
First picture: Zinnia, in Agosto Cuellar, looking smashing.
2: A spunky new client, with attitude to go with it, and my new muse.
3: Models in training, many hopefuls out there.
4. 4 Chicas, La Candace, who has been part of our history since the start
and Holly a Designer and musician, she rocks! and two beautiful model friends.
5: Miss Melissa, in Agosto Cuellar Retro-Camo.
6.Happy new sexy client who bought 2 original rock dresses by M.T.
7: Blanca, our dear friend and artist showing her new work!
Just gals who inspire and make us think,WOW!




























No comments:

JIVE REFRIED:D.I.Y.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Designer based in Texas. Creating One-of-a-kind Originals. Reclaiming textures and recycling Fabrics, I envision uses for discarded culture. I POP them into a new recycled life. I am a Painter, a colorist, a mobile D.J., A writer, a performance artist, a comedian, a boutique owner, an uncle,and a friend to few. How I see life through my words and pictures. Profess..or.....