July 23, 2008

Reviews are in Thursday

Well another Art Of Fashion has been presented and all the designers put forth a great show.
Kudos to all the manpower provided by the many artists that volunteered their services, the interns that served as assistants, Hair designers, Make-up artists, students, friends and Family, for all your support. It makes what I do, every the more rewarding, allowing collaboration and
sharing of knowledge through the art form of FASHION. SO,
Mr. Micheal Quintanilla of the San Antonio Express-News, presents his review and commentary
in thursday's edition of the S.A. LIFE section about the work in this year's edition, Put together by Angelina Mata of Euphorium.

Anxious, a bit...more curious.
I have images from the show soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read the article and I'm excited about next year's art of fashion. I'm interested in helping out next year. Who do I contact?

JIVE REFRIED:D.I.Y.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Designer based in Texas. Creating One-of-a-kind Originals. Reclaiming textures and recycling Fabrics, I envision uses for discarded culture. I POP them into a new recycled life. I am a Painter, a colorist, a mobile D.J., A writer, a performance artist, a comedian, a boutique owner, an uncle,and a friend to few. How I see life through my words and pictures. Profess..or.....