April 26, 2008

Yasmin & Crash ROCK!!

Oh YEAH!, Talk about loving your job, this week has been chaotic and crazy and So much fun!
Meeting the Chicas, Yasmin and Crash from the hit show on MUN2 titled:" The Chicas Project",
then getting to style them for their Cornyation debut as "faux royalty" in King Anchovy's Court of Runaway Projects, was intense and smooth with the help of my assistants Mari Salinas and Chip Davis. The filming crew caught all the action for the series, which will kick off the 3rd season of the show, segment director Jim Mendiola and producer Faith Radle kept us focused(Thanks). A Big shout-out to John McBurney our hair and make-up genius. There's more, just that the King William Parade is about to start and we have art exhibit opening today, TCHOTCHKES @ Capsule Gallery, so I will have more details and pics coming up.

No comments:

JIVE REFRIED:D.I.Y.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Designer based in Texas. Creating One-of-a-kind Originals. Reclaiming textures and recycling Fabrics, I envision uses for discarded culture. I POP them into a new recycled life. I am a Painter, a colorist, a mobile D.J., A writer, a performance artist, a comedian, a boutique owner, an uncle,and a friend to few. How I see life through my words and pictures. Profess..or.....