April 22, 2008

Project:Chicas


Just confirmed, I will be working with the Chicas, Yasmin & Crash of The Chicas Project on the MUN2 Network. The Chicas will in town for Fiesta 2008, doing all the zany actions that have made them one of the networks hits, just releasing a official soundtrack to their show.
As to my involvement, I will be styling and clothing them in original new work, for their skit @ CORNYATION 2008, Working closely with Jimmy Mendiola and Faith Radle, as they are producing the segments for MUN2.
The pressure is on and the outcome will be spectacular!!!!

No comments:

JIVE REFRIED:D.I.Y.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Designer based in Texas. Creating One-of-a-kind Originals. Reclaiming textures and recycling Fabrics, I envision uses for discarded culture. I POP them into a new recycled life. I am a Painter, a colorist, a mobile D.J., A writer, a performance artist, a comedian, a boutique owner, an uncle,and a friend to few. How I see life through my words and pictures. Profess..or.....