March 17, 2008

No Kidding, it has been a contsant blur of activity the last few days and as things are falling
into place and details of my fashion agenda are settling down. I am quickly realizing that the
casting call date for Project Runway, is just a few weeks away and I am anxious to reach that point. I am as ready as I will ever be , so the stress is kept to a low level, I am aware that this a big commitment on my part, yet I strongly believe that this is a huge opportunity for me and more exposure for my creations, to move this operation to a wider audience and continue creating for a bigger base. So, this officially starts my trek to the open cast call next month for
Bravo's Project Runway. little wow.

No comments:

JIVE REFRIED:D.I.Y.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Designer based in Texas. Creating One-of-a-kind Originals. Reclaiming textures and recycling Fabrics, I envision uses for discarded culture. I POP them into a new recycled life. I am a Painter, a colorist, a mobile D.J., A writer, a performance artist, a comedian, a boutique owner, an uncle,and a friend to few. How I see life through my words and pictures. Profess..or.....