February 4, 2008

SASS pART 3; that's some style!














































































































































































Well this concludes the images captured by Troy Wise for the FEB. edition of SASS with the help of Matt from Jiverefried and Frank from Loft 120. it was a blast, Plus thanks to all the willing participants that were chosen off the streets, see you next Month in March and to those that were asked but said "no", come back in your own style and we will ask you again! we are for the real!!!
The San Antonio Street Style Project by Jive Refried would like to thank our blog readers as well.
comments?
















1 comment:

Kristina Uriegas-Reyes said...

aw, what made ya'll decide to paint the wall white?
it looks like it's starting to be a strong tradition. I'm glad we actually got the ball rolling and that you kept it rolling. =)
I take the pictures I can here in Denton, but it's few and far between. I miss San Antonio street styles. =)

JIVE REFRIED:D.I.Y.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Designer based in Texas. Creating One-of-a-kind Originals. Reclaiming textures and recycling Fabrics, I envision uses for discarded culture. I POP them into a new recycled life. I am a Painter, a colorist, a mobile D.J., A writer, a performance artist, a comedian, a boutique owner, an uncle,and a friend to few. How I see life through my words and pictures. Profess..or.....