January 15, 2008

MORE: San Antonio Street Styles





More Standouts from the First Friday San Antonio Street Styles , there are more Styles to post from that evening, I would like to Welcome on board , our new
S.A.S.S. photographer, the awesome Troy Wise, super-charged to have him
documenting this Project of Fashion in San Antonio, with assistance by Frank..thank you Both.
I would also like to thank all the willing participants that participated in this project. As it continues to evolve So,
Show us your Style, we might just snap you in it.






























No comments:

JIVE REFRIED:D.I.Y.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Designer based in Texas. Creating One-of-a-kind Originals. Reclaiming textures and recycling Fabrics, I envision uses for discarded culture. I POP them into a new recycled life. I am a Painter, a colorist, a mobile D.J., A writer, a performance artist, a comedian, a boutique owner, an uncle,and a friend to few. How I see life through my words and pictures. Profess..or.....