January 23, 2008

Behind the wheel......

and steering toward Fashion Forward. This is Sahar, in test shots, as we select oufits that convey the fun and folly of THE Jive Refried. this red satin dress with all the bright tulle ruffles
comes close. Update: Photoshoot with Sahar and Asia, Photographed by Troy Wise, went very well and with the help of Henry De la Paz doing the girl's hair, who happen to be in same building doing a interview, with Will of the Labkids. Being around creative people all day is an incredible Job.

No comments:

JIVE REFRIED:D.I.Y.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Designer based in Texas. Creating One-of-a-kind Originals. Reclaiming textures and recycling Fabrics, I envision uses for discarded culture. I POP them into a new recycled life. I am a Painter, a colorist, a mobile D.J., A writer, a performance artist, a comedian, a boutique owner, an uncle,and a friend to few. How I see life through my words and pictures. Profess..or.....