December 9, 2007

Clearing my Garden: for new SEEDS

Yesterday and Today I worked on "our" Garden, that we started last summer.
It had grown wild and untended for months, It had become a symbol of what was.
But no longer is. I took out fustration and resentment on the weeds and they are GONE!
Clearing it for future growth, A nod to the Promising future with God all is possible.
I can actually see the steps now, a clearing of the passage , allowing secure steps in the right
direction. I may stumble, but i know I am not Alone.

No comments:

JIVE REFRIED:D.I.Y.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Designer based in Texas. Creating One-of-a-kind Originals. Reclaiming textures and recycling Fabrics, I envision uses for discarded culture. I POP them into a new recycled life. I am a Painter, a colorist, a mobile D.J., A writer, a performance artist, a comedian, a boutique owner, an uncle,and a friend to few. How I see life through my words and pictures. Profess..or.....