December 11, 2007

Bryan Garza of Scissors For Lefty

Upclose and close-up, an awesome performance by Bryan, Robert, James and Peter who form the band:
Scissors For Lefty. The new album is out now entitled: "Underhanded Romance".
What really rings true are the lyrics of the songs, one song in particular- "Bring us a brick"
with these lyrics "Now that we are, out of jive, things will change Ma, oh you'll see, pair of brothers, hear our heartbeat, love em long time, 'bout two weeks. Flip some coins, first nine
on their tail, one gave head, hump 'round little longer".
photograph credit: A. Cuellar

No comments:

JIVE REFRIED:D.I.Y.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Designer based in Texas. Creating One-of-a-kind Originals. Reclaiming textures and recycling Fabrics, I envision uses for discarded culture. I POP them into a new recycled life. I am a Painter, a colorist, a mobile D.J., A writer, a performance artist, a comedian, a boutique owner, an uncle,and a friend to few. How I see life through my words and pictures. Profess..or.....