October 8, 2007

San Antonio Street Styles:pArt 3.

And over 50 pictures later, San Antonio Street Styles: first friday OCT. 2007.
is Complete, mostly all the photos were uploaded to share with blog readers of the
JIVE REFRIED. It is only benefitting that as this series ends for OCT.
I share with you one of my true inspirations in my life, been there through thick and thin, high and low, with nothing but Love, My Mother, Sandy (pictured below). Thanks MOM! A Very Stylish girl!







































































































































No comments:

JIVE REFRIED:D.I.Y.

My photo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Designer based in Texas. Creating One-of-a-kind Originals. Reclaiming textures and recycling Fabrics, I envision uses for discarded culture. I POP them into a new recycled life. I am a Painter, a colorist, a mobile D.J., A writer, a performance artist, a comedian, a boutique owner, an uncle,and a friend to few. How I see life through my words and pictures. Profess..or.....